When you get your new smart phone, within minutes you are at the market. How do I know? Because I have one, and I've been there. These are the apps I get, and these are the apps you need. They are the best of the best, as long as you don't mind the ads at the top of the screen.


SpeedCar
10. SpeedCar



SpeedCar is an addictive traffic game. You have to weave in and out of traffic, dodging all sorts of vehicles. The farther you get, the harder it gets, implementing lane switching and more! I found myself playing this game way too long, but it was worth it.

Unblock Me Free
9.Unblock Me Free

A free physics game that will test your intelligence. If you are looking for a game that you can feel accomplished and smart by beating, this is the game. There are 4,200 puzzles to solve, can you do it?


Wheres My Water?
8. Where's My Water? Free

Unclog Swampy the Alligator's water supply so he can take a shower. This is an extremely addictive physics game with some spunk. A perfect time killer.
NinJump

7. NinJump

You're a ninja, you jump and kill things, and you get glossy superpowers when you kill the same thing 3 times. Is there any other reason to play? My testimony is not enough, download it.


Gem Miner
6. Gem Miner

In this free version, you are contained to a certain depth, but it is still worth the download. This game will provide you days of entertainment due to challenges and the vast amount of upgrades. Truly an original game.


Words With Friends Free5. Words With Friends Free

You are probably wondering why it's at #7 on my other article, Top 10 Android App Essentials, and not #1 here. Well I believe this game is essential, but not the best. The games from here on are specifically for people that enjoy playing various games, where this is a game everyone needs.

Angry Birds
4. Angry Birds

This wrecking ball action game is so hyped that I had to check it out. After a half hour playing this game, I was sold. If you're a perfectionist, I challenge you to get 3 stars on all of the levels. I'll try to beat you.


Drag Racing
3. Drag Racing

Drag Racing is necessary if you enjoy any of the following:
Cars, competition, customization, or uniqueness.
Check out Top Game App Analysis: Drag Racing for a more in-depth detail.


Robo Defense Free
2. Robo Defense Free

However crippled by being free (only allowed 3 upgrades per section), it is still a top free game. Tons and tons of upgrades, objectives, and levels just on the free version. The only Tower Defense worth grabbing from the market, and the only game I would recommend buying to un-tap its full potential.
Cut The Rope

1. Cut the Rope - [via XDA Developer]

A "Lite" version has been unofficially leaked for your tight wallets. You can now enjoy some-to-most of the exciting action and brain-thrilling puzzles, and it's glossy too! A win-win.

But again, like I said before, do not take my word for it, check it out yourself. I have taken the liberty (and justice for all) of linking you directly to the Android Market in the title of every single game. Enjoy!

If you want tons and tons of useful tips and news of everything involving your Android smart phone, subscribe, follow, or like us.

Related articles:
Top-10 App Essentials You Shouldn't be Caught Without
Top Game App Analysis: Drag Racing